# Partner Test Sandbox
# What information is required from partners
Some actions and information is required from partners in order to establish a working partner integration testing phase.
These are at least:
- Partner test environment redirect_url (for Oauth key generation)
- 1-2 email addresses from partners, in order to give access to Mailtrap for test email inbox for registrations etc.
Inbox for this specific environment, in order to complete test user registration and to track other messages that are sent from the system.
Note! Possible partners taking part in testing can be given access only to this specific Mailtrap inbox
# UKKO.fi Sandbox environment
- API Host: https://sandbox-api.ukko.fi
- UKKO.fi frontend for testing the UKKO Frontend: https://sandbox-spa.ukko.fi/login
- Oauth keys to be generated for partners on our end. (Client ID & Client Secret)
Note! Partner testing environment access can only be given with access to the user role for any external stakeholders, admin role can only be accessed by UKKO.fi developers and testers.
# Known Sandbox environment bugs and workarounds
- Tax cards can not be added from the user side (if a specific tax percent is required, then this needs to be added from the database?)
- When clicking "Approve invoice" on the invoice form, this leads to HTTP ERROR
- However, the invoice draft is saved on the "Invoices" page.
Workaround: Invoices page > Actions -column > Click "Preview & send" Leads to the invoice preview page from where the estimated income calculation can be checked and the invoice can be sent for admin processing by accepting the terms and clicking on the "confirm Invoice" -button. Note! However, in order to send the invoice for processing the test user needs to complete strong identification process (Signicat signing), which requires admin processing.
# Partner Testing Notes
Partners can access the user frontend of UKKO.fi in the sandbox environment. Here they can freely:
- Register test users (Requires Mailtrap in order to access the onboarding link)
- Add client details
- Create draft invoices and send invoices for processing
- Create Receipt Expenses
- Create Travel Expenses
- Withdraw salary after UKKO.fi has marked the invoice as PAID
However, in order to send an invoice for admin processing (as mentioned before) the test user requires an SSN to be added by an admin user in order to complete strong identification process. Meaning that the following can only be done after the admin has verified the user:
- Sidenote for the API documentation: Oauth paths are marked separately as /oauth/ and the rest with /v2/
# Other Notes
- Industry/Line of Work dropdownlist may need a joint mapping session between UKKO.fi and the partner developers, in order to ensure that the dropdown list has been mapped correctly on any other future integrations of the invoice form.